Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 215, Wednesday, August 3

I finally finished my 4th week of Summer Card Camp!  I have really enjoyed doing the cards and have learned a bunch of new techniques.  I would love to go back through the class and make the cards using different color combos from each week.  Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire are still offering this class, at a discount now if you would like to participate.  There are tons of cards in the student weekly gallery and the instructions are awesome!

3 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I wish you lived close. I would just give you my paper scrapbooking stuff. You do such awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U will have to remind me the next time she offers this class. I want to learn new techniques too :) Beautiful cards Aprile.

    ReplyDelete