Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 322, Friday, November 18

I finished making this rosette pumpkin tonight.  I found the directions on the Archiver's blog.  It took 10 pieces of 12 x 12 cardstock to cut all the pieces I needed to make the rosettes.  Each piece was scored at 1/2" and folded, glued and inked.  Each rosette was glued on top of the next smaller or larger until I had used all 10 rosettes.  The stem was made from brown cardstock that I cut and rolled together.  The leaves are Tim Holtz tattered leaves die cuts and I embossed each one with a different folder, inking the edges and crumpling them up.  Added a tag and some jute!

1 comment: