Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 280, Saturday, October 6, 2012

Today is World Card Making Day!  I spent the day at Scrapadoodle making cards with Shari Carroll.  She has worked for Hero Arts for 23 years, making cards, stamps and products.  I have followed her blog for a while and love watching her videos.  She taught us different ways to use our dies to make Christmas cards.  I have 11 completed cards to add to my stash!

My favorite technique...shadow stamping!  Love the letters!

The tree on the card on the top left, is made out of a flower die!  The card on the lower right is a digital image that Shari designed.  I think we will be seeing more of these in the future.

The edge of the green strip on the right bottom in cut from an oval die.  She also showed us how to cut on the fold and made a tag out of the snowman.  It is stamped on watercolor paper and then colored.  Love to do that!


2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous Aprile! Love the cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelly! I have been "stuck" for about 3 months...but I'm not giving up!

    ReplyDelete