Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 81, Monday, March 22


T is for Texting. This is the message I got today on my phone. We just recently entered the texting world. We didn't have texting on our phone plan...well, we could receive them for free, just not send them for free...so we didn't text anyone. When we got our new phones...we added 250 text messages per phone per month...and one of the services our company gives is a free message when you are at 75% of your free limit in minutes or text messages. I got this message today and so did Jim! Oops, I guess we figured it out!! lol We won't go over this month as it resets on March 25, but it sure made us aware of how many we have been sending!

4 comments:

  1. I have unlimited text on a phone that isn't made for texting. I still have to do the multiple tap thing to get the different letters. So, if you ever get a text from me, feel very special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I ever did without texting. LOL I fought it for the longest time, but can't see me not having it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so slow when it comes to texting.

    ReplyDelete