Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 197, Friday, July 16


Here I am outside the Hard Rock Cafe in Cleveland, Ohio! (you can see the neon sign in the upper right hand corner of the photo) We left this morning at 7:15 for vacation. We dropped Giz off at the kennel, stopped at Starbuck's and were on the road to vacation. Tomorrow, we will head to Niagara Falls in the morning and stay overnight there. The guitars were placed around the sidewalk inside the mall. Various artists decorated the giant guitars....this one was my favorite as it had the brightest colors. Our meal was awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Aprile how fun. Have a great vacation. Im looking forward to seeing all your pics and wonderful pages you will do with all the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture. But I'm a little partial to guitars because of my Daniel. I would love to go to Niagara Falls someday. Have a great trip and be safe.

    ReplyDelete