Sunday, September 27, 2009

October MCPT Challenge Card







I have been working on this card for the past few days ... off and on as time permits. I chose the House Mouse images for the Magic Colored Pencil Challenge on the Cricut Message board. This card is called a Tri-shutter card (splitcoaststampers.com has the tutorial for the cuts) I had the paper in my "stash" so I don't know which company makes it. I used my scalloped circle nestabilities to cut the front image. All the rest ... I trimmed myself. The tag is cut from the cartridge "Tags, Bags, Boxes and More". I used rain dot bats, stars and dots. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The candy corn is from Michael's. I put some google eyes in some of the "O's"! I also used the drippy goo punch from Martha Stewart and I put some picket fence distress stickles on top of the drips.

9 comments:

  1. Yay for you for starting a blog. I love your card as usual!!! I'm following also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aprile, that is so cute. I bet that took a long time to put together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Aprile! This card is AMAZING. You have really outdone yourself! There's the drippy goo punch again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow! This card is artwork! It's gorgeous. I am in awe of your talent!!! -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree.....that card is amazing! I am in awe of your talent! I know you keep saying that you are a great copyier BUT, you really do amazing copying then!!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aprile, fantastic card! Your cards are always coloured and put together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aprile, This card is awesome! I love all the little "extras" you add to your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You did an AMAZING job! I love it!

    ReplyDelete