Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 47, Tuesday, February 16


I needed to make a few wedding & anniversary cards...my best customer (aka..dear daughter Stacie) will probably be wanting a few cards. I used my heart shaped nesties to cut the front of the card base, so only half of the heart cut through. (SusieB shows how to do this on her website. http://www.heartprints.net ) Then you fold the front back over itself and emboss it with the cuttlebug. I also used my Martha Stewart heart border punch, added a charm from Hobby Lobby and some pop dots to make the heart stand out after I cuttlebugged it, too. I used white cardstock as the card base and bling on the back and center heart. Hope my "best customer" likes them! lol

This is how the card looks when you open it. Fun card to make, once you figure it out!

2 comments: