Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 54, Tuesday, February 23


So this sweet little girl at school, who has diabetes, comes to eat a banana in the office today. She is telling me about how her grandma says bananas grow upside down....and she really believes her! (funny things kids say at school...I could write a book...no really, I could! lol) So, this is information that I don't know...if bananas grow upside down or not. So I googled it...and guess what...they do grow upside down...trivia I didn't know! Not that I didn't believe her or her grandma....just like to see a picture of it...isn't the access of the internet a beautiful thing!

7 comments:

  1. HA HA I didn't know that either. I love that our kids today are so smart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that either. Wow... I couldnt' live without the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting! I didn't know that either! Sometimes, kids teach us things too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is too funny. I teach 1st grade, and I agree. I could definitely write a book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, I didn't know that either. Cute shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone else just told me that....and I am sure I have pictures when we were in the Dominican a few years back and I don't think they were upside down...but who knows, maybe I was on the ground...lol

    ReplyDelete