Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 219, Saturday, August 7


I went to Nikki's Post Convention Stampin' Up Party today at the library. We made the cards at the bottom. The "thanks" with the red paper is actually an envelope you use to store the 3x3 thank you cards in (blue card and envie). The card on the right is done by filling in a stamp with markers...blue and green and spritzing water on it with a mini mister and stamping on watercolor paper, then on the inside and finally on the envelope...each time you stamp the image gets lighter. I love this watercolor technique! The stamp sets are what I won! 2 door prizes...well, everyone got a door prize. Nikki is a super duper awesome hostess! Tomorrow is her 3 year anniversary with Stampin' Up! Her business has grown tremendously! I am so glad she lives 3 doors down...but I don't think Jim is!!

2 comments:

  1. You are really lucky to have a talented demo/friend a couple doors down. Great cards (I love the water color tech also) and lucky you to win 2 prizes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great technique...will have to try it

    ReplyDelete