Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 121, Saturday, May 1


Today is our 34th Wedding Anniversary! We took a little trip to Galesburg, today. It was a nice day to walk outside to the little shops along Seminary Street (except for a little shower right after lunch). We combed the antique shop, top to bottom. It is always fun to look and find some unknown treasures. We ate lunch at the Packinghouse, which is a well known resturant. Jim had a ribeye steak sandwich that was huge and I had a grilled chicken and salad (but oops, it had bacon and cheese on it!)
I made this card for Jim for our Anniversary. He said he really liked the googlie eyes. Every time he looks at it, he tries to make himself a bobble head! I used Paper Doll Dress Up for the wild thing, circle and circle scalloped nesties and the heart cuttlebug folder, which I did a purple piece and a green piece of cardstock. I cut the green one up and layered the squares over the purple. Added some bling, doodling, ribbon and brads, too!

And speaking of BLING!! Jim gave me this bracelet for our anniversary! Boy was I surprised. He hasn't done that in a long time. I think it is beautiful and really hated to take it off to photograph it. It's very sparkly...I just love it!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a great 34th anniversary. Love the bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bracelet! Glad you had a nice day. You are looking good Aprile! Can't wait to see you in July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bracelet! What a great day you had together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice...great card and nice bracelet

    ReplyDelete