Wednesday, May 26, 2010

St Pete Beach Album, Surf's Up


I used my Life Is A Beach cart again! I cut the surf board at fit to page. The title was cut once in blue and again in yellow so I could layer the "Up". I inked the sand paper and used the Martha Stewart punch along the edge. The 'Bake your buns" was a rub on. I added some bling to the title.

On page two I cut the "hang ten" and layered and inked it, too. The paper is a double sided called Island Mango, I think. I bought some of the paper at the scrapbook store that I visited when we were in Florida on vacation and some of the same from scrapyourtrip.com. The shells are rub ons.

1 comment:

  1. ok another one I am going to lift. I have been looking at my Hawaii pics and this would be great for our surfing pics. :)

    ReplyDelete