Wednesday, May 26, 2010

St Pete Beach Album, Just Married on the Beach


I used Wild Card to cut the title for this layout. I used the fit to page to make it as large as I could. I cut it twice, using the second cut to pop dot the letters. The "On The Beach" is using the font from Wild Card, too. I cut the hearts from the Wedding Solutions cartridge and inked, layered and pop dotted them. I inked around all the edges and added some bling and flowers. The centers of the Prima flowers are from the Boho Blossoms Stampin Up punch with a brad in the center.

The background paper is just sand and the shells are along the bottom and under the title.

1 comment:

  1. really beautiful. Next time I get married I want a beach wedding. LOL
    Im never getting married again. once is enough

    ReplyDelete