Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 170, Saturday, June 19


I made this card for Jim for Father's Day. It is a wallet gift card holder. Since he already got his present (ipad), I put a couple of lottery tickets in it for him. (They were losers!) I got this idea from the Cricut Message board of course. Here is the link to the directions http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=2332005&mpage=1&key=&#2332005
While I didn't use the cricut to cut the cardstock...I followed her embossing lead. I cut the cardstock according to the video. Her directions were very accurate.
This is what the inside looked like...you can see the slots for the "gift cards". It opens at the top and I put a piece of cardstock inside like a dollar bill, that said...A sign of a great dad, is a man who has pictures where his money had been! It was fun to make and I hope to make a few more for masculine cards...those are the hardest ones for me to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment