Tuesday, June 29, 2010

St Pete Beach Album, Life Is Good


I knew I had to do a layout with the lyrics to "Toes" by the Zac Brown Band. I have been listening to this song since last summer and when I saw the picture of our toes in the sand on the beach...I knew it had to be! I used Graphically Speaking for the title "Life Is Good" and "today" is from Opposites Attract. The pattern paper actually had the word BEACH written down the side, so I split the paper at 3" and placed it down the left side and the other piece down the right hand side. I used rock candy distress stickles on the letters. The wave paper and sand paper are just pieces I had laying on my desk from another layout.

I cut the chair three times from Life's A Beach, so I could ink and pop dot the arms in the correct dimension. The paper is core'dinations from Joann's.

2 comments:

  1. Terrific page for the Zach Brown Band Lyrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful scrapper you are! I hope someday to just make pages 1/10 as wonderful as yours are!

    ReplyDelete