Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day, 182, Friday, July 1

I created this layout for a challenge.  Our Project 365 group created a set of "rules" to follow to create a layout to celebrate our half way point for this year.  I have been taking a "Picture Of The Day" for 2 1/2 years now!  We had to use the following on our layout:

Theme:  Family
Color Palette: Pink, Purple & Green
Pattern:  Stripes (patterned paper)
Title:  Must be a "Banner"
Journaling:  "Bullet" Points - all lower case
Pictures:  1 large 4x4 and 3 smaller ones 2x2
Embellishments:  1 Cricut Cut, Flower(s) & Eyelets

I met all but one...I used 4 2x2 pics...but I had to because there are 4 "Smith" siblings....I couldn't leave one off! lol

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Aprile! :) I bet the purple and the green were you idea right! ;) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layout and glad we all did one.

    ReplyDelete