Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Week 2 Color Combo Summer Card Camp 2011


I made this card for the Week 2 Color Combo.  The flowers started out white, like Jennifer Mcguire suggested in the video this week.  Just like she said...the flowers looked a little, well, icky, until they were dry.  I just tapped my ink pad on my craft sheet, sprayed with water and soaked up the watery ink with the flowers.  Then I sprayed them with perfect pearls mist and hit them with the heat gun.  They were a lot of fun to make...but I was very messy!  I will use this technique again!  I used a sketch from Becky Flecks, Page Maps 2.

4 comments:

  1. Love your flowers :-) Your text background looks great with the pattern paper - love the touch of twine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love all the details, and the layout is just gorgeous. Nice work. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a fun technique. I just love your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fantastic. I love all the layers and patterns. They go well together.

    ReplyDelete