Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 201, Wednesday, July 20

I think today was the best day that I had all summer!  I got to spend the day with my BFF Cindy!  We broke out the Tim Holtz supplies and worked on the 12 Tags of Christmas from 2007.  I know it is July, but there are great techniques to be learned from working on these tags and Tim is the master of those techniques.  It was so much fun to get inky all day long.  Bonus...Stacie came over at lunch time and ate with us and chatted with us for a while!  Love you, babygirl!

2 comments:

  1. Im glad you had a great day with Cindy. I think you both needed it. Love your tags. One yr I will do them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you both had a good time. Nice to be able to spend it with family and friends. And your work is superb

    ReplyDelete